Thursday, April 23, 2009

First...hopefully not last?

I finally got a blog! Woo, haha. I have no clue what to do....I just want to write some of my thoughts down. And I can track what my mom is saying about me. AHA!

I'ma teenager and I attend a high school in a small town in North Dakota. It's okay, I'm just beyond ecstatic for summer. School is too stressful and boring for me. Okay, a little about me.....I am a swimmer and I LOVE IT. I enjoy...swimming, eating, sleeping, Gatorade, music, ipod touch, friends, family, my boy, my cat :), smiles, laughs, dreams, memories, candy, video games, RAIN, Minnesota, traveling, lazy days, dressing up, dressing down, flip flops, lotion, lip gloss, shopping, books, writing, words, quotes, inspirations, Ryan Lochte, movies, Heath Ledger, just bumming around.
I love life, all of it.

4 comments:

  1. Wow... a comment! I'm first. Enjoy writing, but if you get to watch me, I get to watch you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. I’ll always be with you.
    -- Winnie the Pooh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahoo! Welcome to the Blog world!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. I love this:
    "Don't take life too seriously, none of us come out alive anyways"

    ReplyDelete